July 25, 2021, 04:20:32 PM

Author Topic: Mortal Online release in March  (Read 12077 times)

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
  • Favour: 402
  • Leadership through jollification
  • Awards RL Award Gold - For attending 4 or more guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Ukrai
Mortal Online release in March
« on: March 14, 2010, 10:30:02 AM »
Officially announced, Mortal Online will be release this month (March). No exact date as yet but most likely closer to the end of the month.

Another patch will go in on Monday the 15th of March to fix more bugs and desync issues.

Official announcement: http://www.mortalonline.com/news/march-13-03-10

Offline Starayo

• Favour: 93
  • Once punched a shark.
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years RL Award: For attending an RL guild meet Star of Allegience - For contributions to the clan outside of the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Geralt
  • Main Name: Morrigan
Re: Mortal Online release in March
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »
Cool! I'll have to plan my build. And get a job so I can play it when my free time is up. And so I can pay my mobile bills / web hosting bills / other bills too, I guess. :P

As you can see, my signature image is broken. :P
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:20:04 AM by Starayo »

Offline Rhys

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: 8
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 07:23:35 PM »
God speed Harlequin.
Quote from: "Tribuadore"
Oh my fckn gaaaawdddddd

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Favour: 430
  • We're not rappers, we're an urban band.
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:19:04 PM »
Is this good or bad?

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
  • Awards RL Award Gold - For attending 4 or more guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 11:42:49 PM »
Is this good or bad?

Good i reckon, i love the game, even with its bugs, ill happy to play without a threat of a player wipe

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 11:49:31 PM »
Is this good or bad?

Good i reckon, i love the game, even with its bugs, ill happy to play without a threat of a player wipe

I love the game as well. But I think they need to add some more stuff for it to be successful. I love sandbox, but they need a little bit of content. Not just Crafting/pvp/construction.

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 01:39:04 AM »
Is this good or bad?

I love the game as well. But I think they need to add some more stuff for it to be successful. I love sandbox, but they need a little bit of content. Not just Crafting/pvp/construction.

taming, pve, keeps & palisades, theivery, guild wars, more than many other MMO's release with, couple that with the diversity that PVP gives you and the detail they've gone into with the current features, im more than happy.

Offline Mahlron

• Favour: -663
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Bahlron
  • Main Name: Mahlron
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 01:44:47 AM »
Is this good or bad?

taming, pve, keeps & palisades, theivery, guild wars, more than many other MMO's release with, couple that with the diversity that PVP gives you and the detail they've gone into with the current features, im more than happy.

^ This. Heck, their PvP/Crafting/Construction alone is already more in depth than DF's was, and we're only just coming out of beta.  :P

Offline Destroyer

• Councillor
  • Favour: -183
  • Why Aye Man
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory The best PVP'er in Harlequin Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Desty
  • Main Name: Destroyer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 01:45:51 AM »
I agree im more than happy for it to be released now, time to go red on my char now tho and quickly find out what its like to be on the dark side before wipe.

Offline Nikolai

• Favour: -507
  • Awards RL Award: For attending an RL guild meet Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Nikolai
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 01:54:37 AM »
It's good news, finally get to put something permanent in place instead of wondering when you are going to log in to start it all over again.

and yeah the amount of content this game is being released with is a shitload more than alot of other mmo's ahve been released with.
I need Beanz for my soup!

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 02:11:41 AM »
By content I mean things that involve lore. I know it is a sandbox game, however there is nothing in the game that explains any lore. None of the NPC's inform you of any happenings in the world. There are no quests. Hell even the main website doesn't explain all the races yet.

All I want is MO to be successful, not go "well it is just coming out of beta and has more than other games". I don't think the release date should be based on getting sick of your character being wiped.

Offline Jedicake

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: 5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Jedicake
  • Main Name: Jedi C8ke
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 02:22:01 AM »
I really hope they don't release it too early and fuck it up like AV did with Darkfall.