January 26, 2021, 04:46:28 PM

Author Topic: Darkfall: Unholy wars  (Read 14098 times)

Offline Ragen

• Favour: -68
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years RL Award: For attending an RL guild meet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Darkfall: Unholy wars
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »
On that note... We are getting 1gigabit optic fiber now!

Offline Shorinji

• Division Leader
  • Favour: 438
  • Awards RD Award - for attending 2 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Shorinji
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »
On that note... We are getting 1gigabit optic fiber now!

Thanks for the offer to move in man. Im sure several more harlequiners will also accept and stay at your place until nbn is completed.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Glorion

• Councillor
  • Favour: 130
  • Rage is my Bitch.
  • Awards Kodiak Award: For being a proud Kodiak member RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:11 AM »
Yeah better tell the misses she aint welcome at your place anymore. I dont want to hear no woman yammering whilst im raping your fibre optics and drinking mountain dew.

Offline Kimli

• Favour: -67
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Garashkanagravakah
  • Main Name: Kimli
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:23 AM »
So I'll be there about 15 years. Small suburb and all that.
Subscription-model master-race

Offline Autotemplar

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: 298
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Rellick, Boss Ronin, Vuldrakt
  • Main Name: Autotemplar
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 09:28:31 AM »
I'm just ready for Telstra or Optus to up their prices for the shoddy service they provide, then justify the change because of "upkeep costs for the NBN".

Still great that the government is FINALLY pulling its brain out of its arse in means of telecommunications, but back in 2006, the Japanese and Germans managed to achieve 1000 (or 100, can't remember well) Gbps, so that says something.

Offline Starayo

• Favour: 93
  • Once punched a shark.
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years RL Award: For attending an RL guild meet Star of Allegience - For contributions to the clan outside of the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Geralt
  • Main Name: Morrigan
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 10:01:56 AM »
Still great that the government is FINALLY pulling its brain out of its arse in means of telecommunications, but back in 2006, the Japanese and Germans managed to achieve 1000 (or 100, can't remember well) Gbps, so that says something.

Don't get too excited, if the coalition have their way they'll fuck it all up and let us lag even further behind the rest of the world in the coming years.

Offline Mykell

• Favour: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
When the coalition win Mr Murdock is never going to let them run fiber to the home. This would kill his pay tv monopoly as someone like Netflix would set up shop. I can just see them saying the budget needs cutbacks, blame labour mismanagement and that the NBN wasn't a core promise.

Offline GhostFace

• Favour: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 02:10:57 AM »
One more thing, Im getting 280-350ish ping, what class should i pick to suit my ping? Skirmisher or Mage

Offline Autotemplar

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: 298
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Rellick, Boss Ronin, Vuldrakt
  • Main Name: Autotemplar
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 11:48:59 AM »

Don't get too excited, if the coalition have their way they'll fuck it all up and let us lag even further behind the rest of the world in the coming years.

And this is why Australia, can't have nice things. We get the choice to vote for total morons, or fucking idiots. Or take the Mass Effect 3 ending approach, like the red-green-blue shit. What's your fancy, balding psuedo-religious lying dickbag or redheaded gay-hating liar?

When the coalition win Mr Murdock is never going to let them run fiber to the home. This would kill his pay tv monopoly as someone like Netflix would set up shop. I can just see them saying the budget needs cutbacks, blame labour mismanagement and that the NBN wasn't a core promise.

I can seriously see this happening if the Coalition gets the seat, it's almost instinct to assume that the Coalition is going to bake up some Labour-hating crap.

Oh, and not to mention that bumpkin, Bob Katter has his Australian Party which is like my form of political comedy... Also, noticing the pattern here? These wankers put "Australian" before anything so they can establish the illusion that we're somehow apart of that shit, but we didn't agree to it. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:54:20 AM by Vuldrakt »

Offline Mykell

• Favour: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 08:21:23 PM »
Clive Palmer for PM!!!

Offline Glorion

• Councillor
  • Favour: 130
  • Rage is my Bitch.
  • Awards Kodiak Award: For being a proud Kodiak member RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 08:54:29 PM »
Its almost certain that Libs will take the election in september (as close to certain can be in political affairs) but fuck me, leave the NBN as is, or Im going to cry.

Offline Ragen

• Favour: -68
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years RL Award: For attending an RL guild meet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 10:46:17 PM »
I meant that we are getting 1gigabit on our optic fiber now.... not that I have it :P I won't be getting it till like 2017 or someshit. I'm gonna buy a house asap to the newer parts of Canberra when I can, they have Optic already.