August 20, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

Author Topic: a heroes farewell  (Read 1026 times)

Offline elimus gravis

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: 59
    • View Profile
    • Awards
a heroes farewell
« on: April 27, 2016, 11:23:17 PM »
hey guys, its been a long time. its elimus here from the original darkfall days, im sure alot of you dont know me. i saw a friend on steam today with a status remembering zunder, it saddens me greatly to hear of this old friends passing :( i remember the first time i met zunder in voice chat and i thought he was a girl, we had many fun times together, plundering and pillaging in darkfall. i miss all of you and wish i could sustain a play time in your time zone still. ukrai, sebastipole, glorion, and all the old friends i give you me deepest condolences, if you have time please message me on steam if you would like to pass along what happened, i love you harlequin crew, you guys da bomb i am sorry for your loss

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
  • Favour: 402
  • Leadership through jollification
  • Awards RL Award Gold - For attending 4 or more guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Ukrai
Re: a heroes farewell
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 11:31:11 PM »
Hey man, on behalf of the harle guys who knew zunder, thanks for the post and your thoughts.

Offline elimus gravis

• Ex-Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 11:34:13 PM »
<3

Offline Glorion

• Councillor
  • Favour: 130
  • Rage is my Bitch.
  • Awards Kodiak Award: For being a proud Kodiak member RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 04:17:21 AM »
Hey mate, yeah was a bit of a shock and surprise. But hadn't had contact with zake (zunder) for a couple of years - but his fb would pop onto my feed every now and then. Hope you're well too mate, many of us don't play as much as we used to, and when we do, struggle to find an MMO to keep us coming back for more ;)

Offline elimus gravis

• Ex-Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »
struggle > reality for real though, what happened to the mmo market :( heres hoping no mans sky makes it, if not im just gonna diablo 3 it for this season elimus#1533 if anyone plays that.

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Favour: 430
  • We're not rappers, we're an urban band.
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 02:35:57 AM »
Thanks for letting us all know mate. All the best.