December 16, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Author Topic: An Introduction  (Read 887 times)

Offline Fergus

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: -21
    • View Profile
    • Awards
An Introduction
« on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:29 PM »
Hi Everyone

So I'm looking to get pretty heavily into The Division with a good aussie guild. I played a bit of it myself during the beta and over the past few days and I'm finding it to be loads of fun though the city can feel a little lonely at times and games are always more fun when played together!

bit of background on me, I'm 24 and living in Melbourne, currently working a hotel in the CBD, the shift work sucks so I fit in my gaming time around that. I'm also currently at uni but this in my placement year so no coursework to get in the way of gaming!

I occasionally still dabble in a bit of SWTOR from time to time but I pretty much play everything, I'm currently also playing through Telltales' Walking Dead series, Fallout 4 & finally playing Borderlands (id be quite happy to have some company there as well hahaha)

I started a Let's Play channel on Youtube a few months back but I just haven't the time to consistently upload anything to it which sucks but maybe i'll go back to it when I get the chance

Fergus

Offline Delrakin

• Favour: 174
  • Awards Service Award - For being a dedicated member for over 2 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Delrakin
Re: An Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:21:18 AM »
Welcome.

I'd suggest registering and throwing in an application.

We are not a hard core full-time guild. Happy to have people play as time allows but also have Guild activities to join or just group and run around.   

Offline Fergus

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: -21
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An Introduction
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 12:27:11 AM »
That sounds pretty good to me