Harlequin General > Visitors Lounge

New here

(1/1)

Grielord:

I heard about this guild through a mate I work with and he was kind enough to link it to me. So for a bit about me. The username I use most often is Grielord though I have been known to use Griereveous (don't ask, I was young).

I'm a 27 yr old gamer from QLD that grew up gaming. Started on the text based 'Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago' on the old apple macs with the 5 1/2 inch floppys and have been keen to play anything since.

Keen to find a group of people to play 'The Division' with, and have a community of clan members spread out over the multi-verse that is gaming these days.

I'm interested in gaming, anime, manga, and books so much so I've started a business that aims to cater to those with similar interests.

Looking forward to future fun times!

-Grielord

Delrakin:
Welcome mate...... I may or may not be this mate from work that is spoken about  8)

Shorinji:
Hey mate, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to throw in an app, there should be an apply now button up the top right or thereabouts?

Grielord:
Thanks guys!

Grielord:
Everytime I went onto the teamspeak channel no one else was on to give me privileges so i gave up and just used the in game chat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version