October 22, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Grielord

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: -19
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Grielord
New here
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:08:35 AM »

I heard about this guild through a mate I work with and he was kind enough to link it to me. So for a bit about me. The username I use most often is Grielord though I have been known to use Griereveous (don't ask, I was young).

I'm a 27 yr old gamer from QLD that grew up gaming. Started on the text based 'Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago' on the old apple macs with the 5 1/2 inch floppys and have been keen to play anything since.

Keen to find a group of people to play 'The Division' with, and have a community of clan members spread out over the multi-verse that is gaming these days.

I'm interested in gaming, anime, manga, and books so much so I've started a business that aims to cater to those with similar interests.

Looking forward to future fun times!

-Grielord

Offline Delrakin

• Favour: 174
  • Awards Service Award - For being a dedicated member for over 2 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Delrakin
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 10:10:32 AM »
Welcome mate...... I may or may not be this mate from work that is spoken about  8)

Offline Shorinji

• Division Leader
  • Favour: 438
  • Awards RD Award - for attending 2 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Shorinji
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 10:20:42 AM »
Hey mate, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to throw in an app, there should be an apply now button up the top right or thereabouts?

Offline Grielord

• Ex-Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 10:49:46 AM »
Thanks guys!

Offline Grielord

• Ex-Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 05:35:14 AM »
Everytime I went onto the teamspeak channel no one else was on to give me privileges so i gave up and just used the in game chat.