June 19, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 646 times)

Offline MadM0nty

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: -21
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: MadMonty
Introduction
« on: February 27, 2016, 12:25:38 AM »
Hello All

Well i thought i would post a hello world and not lurk in the shadows much longer

Well my display name is MadM0nty, long story but my its my main gaming name (monty for short)

little about me im 35+ years old and live in Qld (not so sunny atm) and have been online gaming since bf 1942 (pc and console gaming long before that tho)
Over the years i ran my own online gaming clan for Bf 2142 and such games and as such know how much fun and pain it can be to keep a group of guys going. i am not what you call hardcore but im also not just a so so gamer if i like a game i will put the hours into it (look at aion i sunk many a long day into that)

i mainly play on PC i do have PS4 but dont really game on that i much rather the mouse and keybord way of things.

i play any thign from MMO, FPS, RPG to puzzle games im always open to something new if its a good game

ummm not sure what else to say apart from i dont like long walks on teh beach (sand gets in all the wrong places) but i do like the night as more places to hide.....

im looking forward to possibly teaming up with some of you guys in the division and laying waste to new york (or is that saving new york????)

add me on uplay (i have pre orded direct from uplay not steam) its MadM0nty

Cheers guys
Monty

Offline Delrakin

• Favour: 174
  • Awards Service Award - For being a dedicated member for over 2 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Delrakin
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 12:49:34 AM »
Nice intro, welcome aboard.