Harlequin General > Visitors Lounge

Hello! The Division

(1/2) > >>

Sessions:
Hello Harlequin members,

I found you guys via a post by Shorinji on Reddit.

A little about me.. I'm 24 and residing in Sydney. I've played a wide variety of games over the years (inc. the Battlefield series, WOW, Archeage, Rift, DOTA, DayZ, ARMA etc.) Most notably would be the Battlefield series where I played competitively in 2, 3 and 4. Since that time I've moved away from the competitive scene and gaming frequently in general due to life commitments.

With the Division about to launch and my changing circumstances; I've picked Division as the game to sink my teeth back into  gaming. I missed the closed beta but with the open beta coming up, I'm looking forward to playing as part of a friendly group to dive into the game.

Feel free to shoot me a request through Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988746833/).

[I'll post my UPlay account later on when I've got it sorted, haven't touched that since AC Black Flag.  ;D]

Dalfour:

--- Quote from: Sessions on February 10, 2016, 12:25:41 AM ---... residing in Sydney...

--- End quote ---

If a guild meet was held in Sydney would you come?

Shorinji:
Hey, thanks for the look up.

Feel free to sign up to the forums on the top right to get access to the members area. Will have a thread for Uplay friends in the near future so everyone can group up in the open beta.

--- Quote from: Dalfour on February 10, 2016, 02:21:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sessions on February 10, 2016, 12:25:41 AM ---... residing in Sydney...

--- End quote ---

If a guild meet was held in Sydney would you come?

--- End quote ---

At least let him settle in before you try to date rape him.

Sessions:

--- Quote ---If a guild meet was held in Sydney would you come?

--- End quote ---

Lol! I'm getting a very strong crazy ex gf vibe..

I'll keep an eye out for the Uplay post.  :)

Ukrai:

--- Quote from: Sessions on February 10, 2016, 07:53:13 AM ---
--- Quote ---If a guild meet was held in Sydney would you come?

--- End quote ---

Lol! I'm getting a very strong crazy ex gf vibe..

I'll keep an eye out for the Uplay post.  :)

--- End quote ---

You will need to be a guild member to see our UPlay name post, you can apply to join the guild with the 'Apply' button at the top of the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version