June 23, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

Author Topic: Repopulation Division opened  (Read 4069 times)

Offline Xalis

• Favour: 138
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: @Andrael
  • Main Name: Xali (eso)
Re: Repopulation Division opened
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 09:45:52 AM »
Im tempted to give archeage another go minus the farming and wagons but couldnt get passed the authenticator probably for the best, I bet I could get my weapons done no problem now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Offline BinnyBoo

• Favour: -42
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 10:57:47 AM »
I finally got around to YouTubing The Repopulation... IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD, I'm really considering buying it. However everything WILL be wiped at launch... That's the only thing that concerns me, I'm not really the type of person that does things twice and the thought of so much progress being lost at launch turns me off BIG TIME!

Offline Olek

• Councillor
  • Favour: -124
  • Awards RD Award - for attending 2 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Platinum Hammer - For contributions in Crafting
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
I finally got around to YouTubing The Repopulation... IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD, I'm really considering buying it. However everything WILL be wiped at launch... That's the only thing that concerns me, I'm not really the type of person that does things twice and the thought of so much progress being lost at launch turns me off BIG TIME!

I agree with your reasoning, but to be honest, the game is very complex, and you may not want to be learning how to play at launch while everyone else is already onto it.