October 16, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

Author Topic: Repopulation Division opened  (Read 4600 times)

Offline KiwiGuy

• Councillor
  • Favour: -379
  • Awards Platinum Hammer - For contributions in Crafting Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: Kiwi Aotea
  • Main Name: Taniwha
Re: Repopulation Division opened
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2015, 10:31:56 AM »
You can actually turn on focus targetting instead if you want a more fluid system. I'm a mêlée fighter and focus tar getting works really well as melee has alot of aoe attacks. So many ways to customize game play you would be silly to not try it on release. It is F2P after all.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Offline Olek

• Councillor
  • Favour: -123
  • Awards RD Award - for attending 2 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Platinum Hammer - For contributions in Crafting
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2015, 05:02:44 PM »
I find the FPS mode better for combat in most situations also as the firearms have an arc, anything gets to the flank or rear and you can't fire on them, it's a lot easier to put the reticle on them in FPS mode, and I imagine the melee players will rear doing everything they can to get rear attacks on you.

Offline BinnyBoo

• Favour: -42
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 02:19:43 AM »
Soooooooooooo, is this game any good? When i noticed it had a division, i looked into it, It looks interesting enough (I like the concept)  buutttt I'm worried about the games... POPULATION ((HAHA)best joke 2015?). Anyway, do many people still play it? 

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
  • Favour: 402
  • Leadership through jollification
  • Awards RL Award Gold - For attending 4 or more guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Ukrai
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 02:38:01 AM »
Soooooooooooo, is this game any good? When i noticed it had a division, i looked into it, It looks interesting enough (I like the concept)  buutttt I'm worried about the games... POPULATION ((HAHA)best joke 2015?). Anyway, do many people still play it? 

not currently, playing the waiting game now for release but i personally love the game, if you ever played Star Wars Galaxies and enjoyed it then you will like repop also.

If you decide to jump in the pre-order / early access bandwagon, let me know and ill jump in and show you the ropes if you like.

Offline BinnyBoo

• Favour: -42
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 04:17:03 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooo! Soooounds good! I'll buy right noooooow!, Or should i wait for a sale? $20 is pretty cheap for a game butttt, It IS Early access and it may not ever kick off... you know?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:25:17 AM by BinnyBoo »

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
  • Awards RL Award Gold - For attending 4 or more guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 04:33:17 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooo! Soooounds good! I'll buy right noooooow!, Or should i wait for a sale? $20 is pretty cheap for a game butttt, It IS Early access and it may not ever kick off... you know?

$20 is purely the early access cost (and a few little toys for release day), will be free to play on release (with subscription to own housing etc).

Offline Olek

• Councillor
  • Favour: -123
  • Awards RD Award - for attending 2 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Platinum Hammer - For contributions in Crafting
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 05:30:11 AM »
Basically we jumped in and learned the ropes as it has a very steep learning curve, then backed off so as to not burn out before release.

Offline Xalis

• Favour: 138
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: @Andrael
  • Main Name: Xali (eso)
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 09:24:02 PM »
Is it possible to troll people with stealth? Looking for another game with stealthy trolling like vanilla wow rogue

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »
Is it possible to troll people with stealth? Looking for another game with stealthy trolling like vanilla wow rogue

Assassination
The Assassination line is an enhancement for bladed weapons which allows you to perform deadly attacks if you are able to sneak up to an opponent from behind. Each of these abilities is positional and on a longer recharge time. They are designed to allow careful assassins to gain a significant advantage over NPCs or players if executed properly, but to only be usable once every few minutes. There is an entire line of missions aimed directly at this style of gameplay.

Disguise
Disguise involves the creation, detection and wearing of disguises. Disguises allow players to alter their appearance, mask their name, and to alter the way NPCs react to them. The top disguises even give you a chance to fake your faction to other players. Other players who suspect you of wearing a disguise can use the Reveal Disguise skill to force you out of the disguise.

Offline Xalis

• Favour: 138
  • Awards Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Alt Name: @Andrael
  • Main Name: Xali (eso)
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 08:14:13 AM »
Kewl thanks

Offline Hungred

• Ex-Member
  • Favour: -70
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Hungred
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »
I'll give a try..since the sensation in my ass has now just returned after the banging it took in Archeage.but im going with the cheapest option this time. OWON or FPR ?. i'll go OWON which will probably be wrong right off, char will still be Hungred, if you see me ,call out

Offline Ukrai

• Governer General
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 09:43:35 AM »
FPR on East server :)