June 19, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Author Topic: Hello! SMITE  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Jonjonz

• Favour: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Jonjonz
Hello! SMITE
« on: March 31, 2015, 01:33:16 PM »
Hi! So I saw a post on the smite forums and would love to join the smite clan before the number thing kicks in :D

IGN: jonjonz

I'm from New Zealand and I don't really play other mmos but I love love love smite!

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Favour: 430
  • We're not rappers, we're an urban band.
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello! SMITE
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:01 PM »
Hey mate. Add me to friends. Whanny. Also you need to apply on the website as well. :)

Offline Jonjonz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:21:20 PM »
The information isn't very smite friendly, it's mostly for an mmo, the patch is gonna come in the next day and then I wont be able to join it (assuming you have 30+ people on smite)

I probably wont beable to do the team speak before then either D:

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Favour: 430
  • We're not rappers, we're an urban band.
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 12:06:40 AM »
Hi Jonjonz,

We add members to clan as initiates until they get accepted on the forums so all good mate. Just pm TheJuicyZeus, Silt, Timmyy33 or myself and ask for a quick invite. We will sort out formalities later.

Offline Jonjonz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:27:50 AM »
Yay, I've added you all in game, do you want the PM in that or over the forums?

thanks so much :D