October 23, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Rogue Killer

• Favour: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey Guys
« on: September 03, 2014, 01:12:20 AM »
Hello all. ill be playing archeage and have looking into playing with a guild of Australians.
I currently mainly play Non MMORPG's but have always really enjoyed them and I am really looking forward to archage.
I am currently apart of Another Clan For BF4 (Sons Of Valour) but they mainly play BF4 and CS:GO so i am looking at joining a guild for archeage.
I will defiantly jump on your teamspeak and say hello in the next day or 2.

thanks

Offline Tais

• Councillor
  • Favour: 560
  • Awards Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Star of Allegience - For contributions to the clan outside of the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Tais Everstar
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:20:57 AM »
Yeah we don't really play much bf4, infact I can't remember the last time many of us got together for it.. good game though.

Offline Rogue Killer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:36:20 AM »
Yeah I figured that. I Never really played an mmorpg with a guild so that why i want to join up with you guys for Archeage

Offline Whanny

• Councillor
  • Favour: 430
  • We're not rappers, we're an urban band.
  • Awards Golden Dragon Award - For leading the clan to victory RL Award 3 - For attending 3 guild meets Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 05:39:33 AM »
Harlequin is a good place to start. We play other games together than just ArchAge so if you come across games you like you can join up with us too.

Offline Rogue Killer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 08:48:49 PM »
Have you guys selected a server for the open beta?

Offline Tais

• Councillor
  • Favour: 560
  • Awards Assimilation Award: For recruiting many quality members to the guild Lifetime Award - For being a dedicated member for over 4 years Star of Allegience - For contributions to the clan outside of the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Main Name: Tais Everstar
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 01:02:58 AM »
Have you guys selected a server for the open beta?

Not yet, waiting for the list to come out.
OB will only be out a few days anyhow, so not a big deal.